By using this site and/or the services offered within these web pages, you are legally and morally agreeing to the following:
- 1. You are courteous and aged 18 or over, with an open heart and an open mind. Anyone under 18 must have an adult present at all times.
- 2. All services are subject to availability, offered for purposes of guidance and assistance, and given at our discretion and convenience.
- 3. PRESENCE is not to be held responsible or liable for the misuse of any services offered herein, and reserves the right to refuse or end services at any time
- 4. You are solely responsible for your own self, life-path and the fulfilment of your life’s purpose. The accuracy or effectiveness of any services cannot be guaranteed.
- 5. You have the ability to alter your own reality and future.
- 6. Services and products are not intended or recommended as substitutes for any legal, medical, psychiatric or other orthodox types of professional assistance.
- 7. Full session charge is applied for all sessions cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time.
- 8. If you should phone late or arrive late, the time may be deducted from your appointment as there is a schedule and other people to consider, and refunds cannot be made.
- 9. Session packages are non-refundable, but can be transfer to a family member or friend.
- 10. PRESENCE is unable to answer questions that relate to your life outside of a consultation. This does not include general business queries.
- 11. You must secure an appointment time before paying for your session
- 12. This website has thoughts and opinions expressed by clients and the founder of PRESENCE and Dr. Eric Pearl, founder of The Reconnection® and Reconnective Healing®. You are encouraged always to seek professional medical advice if you suffer from any medical illness. Our sessions do not replace or negate medical opinions given to you by a professional doctor.
- 13. Every article, blog, image and writings on this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced electronically or otherwise in any form without the express written permission of the owners.
Effective Date: 9 Apr, 2016